Thursday 28 July 2011

On The Beat

Our A2 media project will consist of a music track and an advert, website or album art cover for the relevant track. Therefore we have to start of with the music track. But to make a track we will need a beat and lyrics to go with it.

For me and my team, finding a beat is easy - as I have music production software and often produce work in my free time. In fact I also upload them to YouTube just to share my work and gather opinions. Because my work is already on the internet - the team insist that they have already found the track they would like to use.

The track is entitled 'Hadouken'. And the lyrics will be related to themes of anger and violence.
Here you can preview the beat but it is not exactly in final stages yet: 

No comments:

Post a Comment